2. My super conservative side of the family asking me if I’ve found Jesus.
3. It’s forcing me to drive to the northern midwest. In March. There’s probably still snow on the ground.
4. What??? A DRY wedding reception?
5. Family members asking me for the upmteenth time why I’m not married yet. “Aren’t you turning 29 this year?”
6. Related: I’ll no doubt be one of two women shuffled onto the dance floor to try to catch the bouquet. The other will be 18 years old.
7. The bride was hospitalized this week with kidney stones. It doesn’t bode well for a good party, but I’m hoping she feels better!
I’m a glass is half full kind of girl — even if that glass is short on the Captain Morgan — so here are a few bright sides to my cousin’s nuptials this weekend:
1. I get to see my adorable nieces and nephew.
2. I get a long weekend away from my job.
3. Kevin will finally get to meet my two older brothers. Now THAT is more than worth the price of admission.